The North Lakes Leopard’s have teams from Under 6 through to Senior Mens and Womens teams.
On this page, you will find information about our membership including:
- Fees & Inclusions
- Registration process
- Age requirements
- Club communications
FEES & INCLUSIONS
Fees for the 2021 season have not been published as yet. Please check back soon.
For players aged 17-18yrs, please email Gary for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Player insurance
- Referee and match fees (no ongoing weekly fees)
- Sports medico expenses
- ARU, QRU and BJRU Levy’s
- Team photo
- End of season medallion
- End of season presentation event
In 2021 all registrations again must be completed via the Rugby Xplorer app.
Please download this app from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet and follow the instructions below to either recover your previous login details (previous players) or set yourself up as a new user (new players).
Parents of players previously registered with (any) rugby club will be able to link all children together under one parent profile using this new app.
- To assist those that may be having difficulty, our Club Registrar has prepared this 2020 Registrations-step by step guide.
- All registered players will be advised in February about skills training nights, when and where to collect the players kit (new players only in 2020) and other key season information. Keep an eye on our website, particularly the Facebook
Parents and Volunteers:
- Please register your details via the app so that you are covered for insurance purposes when volunteering and assisting at the club in 2020.
Coaches and Managers
- Coaches and Managers, welcome to season 2020. For those who have helped out by coaching and managing teams previously, thank you and welcome back.
- For those new to the club and wish to put their hand up for coaching or managing- thank you.
- Please register your details via the new app for the 2020 season.
- Please note that it is compulsory to register as a coach or manager if you are performing these roles for your insurance cover!
Players play in the age group they turn in the current calendar year. For example: if your child turns 12 in 2020, they will play in the U12’s team.
Players may play up one year but not up two years. For example: a player turning 12 in 2020 can play in the U13’s but not in the U14’s. Club permission is required to play up one year and these requests must be directed to the registrar.
No player is permitted to play in a team whose age group is younger than the player’s calendar year age group.
Players must have turned 5 to be eligible to play in the Under 6’s.